Newcastle United (A) - Sun 21 Aug, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always look forward to our games but really looking forward to this one. A team on the up who will be pushed by their fans to make more of a game of it should suit us, and especially Haaland. Potential for a bit more room in behind their defence which we can hopefully exploit.

I think with the start we’ve made we’ll get the job done here, 0-2 or 1-3.

Gundogan is in fantastic form, so IMO it would be a huge error to swap him out of the starting eleven
I think the only two places up for grabs are either side of Haaland, but Mahrez had a good game yesterday, which if I were picking the team means it's a choice between Foden and Grealish

We play Barcelona in that daft fixture midweek. I hope Pep doesn't start the game with any of the eleven that started yesterday's game

Gundogan is in fantastic form, so IMO it would be a huge error to swap him out of the starting eleven
I think the only two places up for grabs are either side of Haaland, but Mahrez had a good game yesterday, which if I were picking the team means it's a choice between Foden and Grealish

We play Barcelona in that daft fixture midweek. I hope Pep doesn't start the game with any of the eleven that started yesterday's game
I’d start Alvarez and Mahrez wide the next match and leave out Foden and Grealish. I think Alvarez deserves a chance to play from the start and see how he does in comparison to the other two.

Think Grealish will come in for Mahrez (or possibly Foden after he got hooked at half-time yesterday), and that'll be the only change.

Feel quite happy that I don’t feel Newcastle will just sit back, think first 10/15 they will be tearing about getting at us and crowd will be roaring but this team is too good and experienced to let that faze them and will just wait for that chance to show the quality and pick them off
1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.