Newcastle United (A) - Sun 21 Aug, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point Haaland must be benched as part of rotation, not saying in in the next match he will get benched but i can't see him playing every single match in every week.

And that's why Alvarez comes to picture, i want to see him playing a whole 90 minutes premier league match.

There will be no weird selection for this game. Haaland up top, foden and mahrez at his side; kev, rodri and gundog; ake, Diaz, Kyle and cancelo.
Lots of time to jumble peeps around after next week.
Bernie will come on at 60ish and maybe Jack, if fit, to replace foden.
Alvarez more minutes late if we are cruising, or chasing.

Why is it his own fault? If he doesn't want a covid jab he doesn't have to, nobody should be forced to have an injection they don't want, and he gets punished for exercising his rights, its bollocks
He is not being ”punished for exercising his rights,” but he CHOSE not to get a vaccination that most of his teammates did and missed out in a vital and integral part of his job.

Pep has shown you have to BEAT the guy who is playing your position or you sit next to him on the bench. It’s that simple.

Yes, he needs minutes, and he might get them, but he missed most of the last 3 games through HIS OWN FAULT!

No Grealish in training pics. I'm wondering if he picked up an injury when he took that heavy fall during the last game. He stayed down for a while, clearly in a lot of pain. He played on but it's possible that was due to adrenaline, and the injury became obvious after the game. Really hope not as an enforced timeout will interrupt his momentum but wouldn't be surprised if Pep names him on the injury list for the weekend.
It would be a shame if he’s injured. No idea why he wasn’t taken off. With a small squad City need to protect players.

Who says he has been manipulated by nonsense? Who says you haven't been manipulated by nonsense by having the several jabs? We are supposed to have a freedom of choice, he chose not to, but gets punished, yep seems fair to me
You’re not really saying that the anti vaccine argument is equivalent to the vast weight of evidence about the benefit of vaccines are you?
It’s like saying, against all the evidence in front of your eyes that Phil Jones is as good a centre half as Stonsey.
Anyway, let’s get behind the lads on Sunday in a tough game....whoever plays.

No Grealish in training pics. I'm wondering if he picked up an injury when he took that heavy fall during the last game. He stayed down for a while, clearly in a lot of pain. He played on but it's possible that was due to adrenaline, and the injury became obvious after the game. Really hope not as an enforced timeout will interrupt his momentum but wouldn't be surprised if Pep names him on the injury list for the weekend.
I’m guessing he’s not injured as such but those were a couple of nasty knocks he took, the one on his shin that was a potential red card and the jarring incident which would have put me in hospital for a couple of months. He’ll probably be left out or get a few late minutes.

Almost as sad as choosing to ignore a game cause we got beat.
Who said anything about ignoring it, I just said we lost a FRIENDLY, you decided to slag Ake off because if it, yet chose to ignore his two MAGNIFICENT performances in the league just because you prefer John Stones. That’s a weird perspective on Nathan Ake, really weird

Looking forward to this game. It will be a real test as the barcodes will want to make a statement. Howe has quite an abysmal record against top 4 sides historically and they were quite tame when we played them last season. The inverted full backs will help cover their counter attacking threat, and I think we'll win quite comfortably. Their fans wont allow them to sit back and defend all game so there should be plenty of chances for us to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.