Newcastle United (A) - Wed 27th Sept, 20:00 | EFL Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in 10 mins ago and they have been nothing but complimentary to us. Then again I'm not looking for negatives like some of the weirdo's in here.

Not sure how they can even enjoy the game tbh.
Yeah broke my rule and put the pre game stuff on about 14 mins ago....think I'm in an alternative universe ;)

Difficult for the fringe players such as Lewis, Phillips, Bobb and Gomez to really impress.

They only seem to come on when first team games are won, meaning we've taken our foot off the gas, or in makeshift sides like we're putting out tonight with other fringe players and players coming back from injury. Such teams will probably lack cohesion due to so many changes.

I got in 10 mins ago and they have been nothing but complimentary to us. Then again I'm not looking for negatives like some of the weirdo's in here.

Not sure how they can even enjoy the game tbh.
How can you not remember what Sky said about us in 1995?

It means anything they say that is complimentary about us since falls on deaf ears. I’m still seething about what they said about Steve Lomas.

It’s just popular to bash anything that is on TV on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.