Newcastle United FA Cup q/f (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I think we controlled the game brilliantly and although I am a massive Foden fan boy he was a 7/10 looked different gravy at times but he can still give so much more. He has levels in his game that only Messi can better but today Kova was superb but my man of the match was Gvardiol, didnt put a foot wrong all night.

Difficult one as we were so in control all the game.

Went for Ortega who looked very comfortable and made a great save, although I’ve not seen a replay of it yet.

Akanji and Kovacic are such good signings, very intelligent players. Gvardiol coming along nicely.

Happy days.

Plenty of contenders for this one. Akanji, Bernardo and Kovacic all came close. Foden jaw-dropping skill, movement and all round class came even closer, but one man wins it hands down for me and that was Rodders. Ran the show, was everywhere and oozed class.

Mention for Bobb as well.

Went with Bernardo as he backed up his energetic performance with the 2 goals irrespective of the deflections.
Akanji, Rodders, Kova & Foden were the othrr obvious pick-outs. Would like to see more of Bobb - looks a serious prospect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.