Newcastle United FA Cup q/f (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I plumped for Doku. He's been having a hard time of late. His final pass is still well off and really needs to work on this and his overall decision making. But the lad never once hid and was always showing for the ball. He dramatically improved when he started playing through the middle too. One dribble late in the first half was brilliant. Let's get behind this kid, not write him off.

Last edited:
I plumped for Doku. He's been having a hard time of late. His final pass is still well off and really needs to work on this and his overall decision making. But the lad never once hid and was always showing for the ball. He dramatically improved when he started playing through the middle too. One dribble late in the first half was brilliant. Let's get behind this kid, and not write him off.
Doku for me too. His initial burst of speed is unbelievable, almost unhuman. He will certainly be a major threat in the seasons to come. Really looking forward to watching him play again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.