Newcastle United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I tell u what I'm trying too get used too, is this feeling of being quite relaxed when we're one goal to the good going into the last 10minutes. We're such a great defensive unit now, and I still don't think we get enough credit for it. We have defenders who can actually defend, and we have guys who run themselves into the ground for each other. The desire and togetherness is incr3dible. Kev is a massive loss, and we may not score as many without him, but the signs are still looking good for us so far. We still look hungry.
Utmost respect to Pep and the team! Everyone in fact. Ctid
Our current defence is excellent. That is why we won the CL. Only 3 goals conceded in 7 knockout games. Previously we had to score three to stay in a tie. This gives us a better chance to win games like tonight when we're not scoring much.

Gvardiol is going to be the best Cb in the world. Has everything , with Pep and Dias there to help him improve his potential is limitless. It’s why I was so excited that we were linked to him and signed him

Plus we haven’t see that Kev type passing range that he has yet.

Great performance! Very happy with that, I was worried about this game but the boys were superb, especially Foden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.