Newcastle United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Not bad at all. Pretty solid all around job.

Great game by Foden and Julian.

We gotta slap the clowns giving Pep an earful thinking they know better than Pep!

BTW Pep is sending a clear message:

The team is fricking exhausted and he still does not trust Kalvin Philips. If he's not getting time now, what is his role?

Yeah it's a shame he can't really trust Phillips because I thought Rodri could have done with being taken off for the last 20 minutes

I thought he started getting uncharacteristically quite sloppy with his play, which you can only put down to fatigue.

Watching from sunny Italy. Perfect day. Phil outstanding. Season shaping performance by him. Kovatic an unbelievably good signing and Gvardiol was superb 2nd half. Some of his No look passes into midfield when under pressure were brilliant and will be a great weapon for us going forward. Rodri and Haaland looked knackered at the end. I love a small squad but we defo need at the very least one in to ease the pressure. No one under performed which is a great sign after the tough week we’ve had. Oh yeh, the ref was a disgrace - but he always is against us whether on the pitch or on VAR

Thoroughly enjoyable. Foden brilliant in central role and very impressed with Kovacic too.

Rodri excellent as usual until final 10 minutes when you could see he was completely knackered. He seems to run that defensive midfield role all game, every game with no respite. It's disappointing that Calvin Phillips can't be be reliable as a sub to help him out.
Calvin must be sold and replaced immediately. Sorry to have to say it I don't like knocking our players but it is a waste of a shirt. Rodri is going to get a serious injury if he is to be run into the ground again this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.