Newcastle United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I think there still contenders based on that performance tbh ok maybe there missing a bit of quality up front but there better than united lol
They are a very good side, Isak is a seriously good player as well but its a different ball game when teams and forwards face a team like City.

They'll never have a better chance to beat us. We've just played a tough game in Greece in ridiculous heat Wednesday night also missing Stones, Bernie and KDB.

We still should have put 3 or 4 past them. It was a very comfortable night in fairness.

Collectively one of the best team performances I've seen in 2023 from City, Pep has coached a 3-0 there.

Wow the desire and hunger after winning a treble is still there, remarkable mentality.

Thought Phil, Kova, Rodri, Ruben were colossal tonight.
Best game I've seen Akanji play in a City shirt. He was absolutely fantastic!!

Just home from the game.I thought that was a great game of football. Newcastle made us work hard for that but overall it was a well deserved win.

Our midfield trio were brilliant. Foden has finally found his position (or maybe that should be Pep has found Fodens position). Rodri is pure class and we have ourselves a real gem in Kovacic.

Cant wait to get Stones and Bernie back.
That was quick getting to Ontario!!

To all those who have said Foden needs to step up as the central creative attacking midfielder.
He’s done it. In fucking spades.
Well, he is stepping up :) But you would still have David Silva over him wouldn't you :P Phil is definitely going in the right direction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.