Newcastle United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

fuck, fuck, fuck the fuck fuck off 8pm KOs

got back to town half 10 usual post match 2-3 hr session ruined because the bus and tram system is fucking wank time wise after 11pm and isn't fit for a modern city
Brilliant isn’t it. 2 carriages on our train with about 400 people wanting to get on!

Just for fun, well actually, truth be told I'm bored as I'm at work and have nothing to do, thinking about Pep's comments earlier in the week about spending I thought I'd add up the purchase cost of both teams players who featured today.

Now clearly that's slightly skewed as the Barcodes used 5 subs, however to counter that it does include the fee for Grealish.

City total spend: 488M. Barcodes: 437m. A staggering 51m difference. Amazing how we a blowing away everyone else with our spending?

Last edited:
Have you got any other “wise after the event “ predictions or is that it ?
I was deliberately using the format of the (excellent) post I quoted, that’s all.

It’s hardly a unique kinda post bud, and happens regularly after most results where there has been a significant difference in opinion pre-match. It’s a staple of footy forums.

Anyway, point taken, I’ll be more explicit pre-match next time, so I can be shot down when I get it wrong ;-)

fuck, fuck, fuck the fuck fuck off 8pm KOs

got back to town half 10 usual post match 2-3 hr session ruined because the bus and tram system is fucking wank time wise after 11pm and isn't fit for a modern city

I've just got in , walked it to town had a couple , got a tram back to Ashton, would have stayed out longer but got an early start tomm going to Southport.
It's not too bad being late when we win , don't so much mind them at weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.