Newcastle United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

just back in the hotel. Someone decided it was a good time to close the M60.
Not flashy but my god so impressive. Given the bacjground of fatigue and injury, just so impressive. There is no better footballer on the planet than Rodri. Phil and Kova were immense. I am seriously blown away with that performance.
That closure was a fucking nightmare, I'd had a clear run, very clear until I got on a Blackley...ended up going through Heywood added 30 mins onto my trip home.....good job we won!!!! ;)

it was our wank tram timetables and buses not running after midnight, which was what I posted about

also I know many berts are accomodating as your coach is but I know of a supporters group who had a half full coach tonight and when a mate of mine asked if his teenage son who lives 5 minutes from their drop off point could get a lift back (and willing to pay if necessary) they refused like he was some leper and would be happy to leave a 15 yr old in beswick then give a lift on a night game
We would never refuse a lift back mate, a friend of mine who now lives in Altrincham rang to see if his sister could get a left back to Ashton, an emphatic yes and as we’d covered the cost there was no fare for her, she even got a free beer on the way home.

I understand why supporters like you didn’t like tonight’s kick off, I’m not falling out with you, it’s one of those when we have to agree to disagree, respect.

Very good performance considering who we were missing, foden and kolavic brilliant bit disappointed in haaland performanc. Overall well satisfied

Just got back.

Proud of them today, they dug deep and Phil in particular was magnificent.

Newcastle? They're not title challengers and they're dirty and Howe coaches them that way.

ESPN UK
ESPN UK3 hours ago
Newcastle have never beaten Man City in any of their 19 Premier League matches at the Etihad
5jGPr9V9_VwA4QTWrIuxgPhunCKwn1NwJEEZ8yPp8fcOfdzQYNchgQz0fbaL4jmVqjYTYCSi5CFkWA=s800-nd-v1

Delighted with that performance.

Phil no words left. 7 chances created. Once he turns in the pocket and runs it is some sight and calms the nerves without kdb.

Defending was solid and we do have players who love to get stuck in.

Special mention to kova- immense.

Gvardiol settling in well.

Chuffed!

Hope Paqueta made a few quid tonight -:)

Ref bottled a red.

City city city city
Paq probably went for 6 or more yellows for Newcastle!

Kovacic does look gundo-esque, just no where near as good … yet.

The probing snd short passing is there, im looking forward to doing it higher up the pitch, like gundo did
Maybe he won’t have to depending on who we sign…maybe pep wants more control this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.