Newcastle United (H) | Sat 19th Aug, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with Bernardo and Stonesey? Are they both injured?
Writing clearly on the wall for Phillips and Gomez. Unless there's a horrendous run of injuries, they're not getting on that pitch.
Cancelo is gone. I presume Pep and the club are waiting for his agent to find him a club before the window closes.

People highlighting our bench when the last thing Pep will be looking to, is the bench.

4-1 City
Yea it’s not like pep likes to make a sub anyway. Imagine winning it with the academy kids? Maybe that’s should be our next target?

Pep did it at Barca

What's up with Bernardo and Stonesey? Are they both injured?
Writing clearly on the wall for Phillips and Gomez. Unless there's a horrendous run of injuries, they're not getting on that pitch.
Cancelo is gone. I presume Pep and the club are waiting for his agent to find him a club before the window closes.
Bernie not got over the virus. Stones feeling a muscle strain I read on something.

I actually wouldnt mind Lewis as a sub to Walker in this set up.

Lewis is great as a wide attacking right back, his light weightness is not as big a detriment there as it is when Pep makes him play as an inverted fullback.

I think tilting the right back is much better for us if Stones isnt fit.

Was watching him carefully against Burnley this morning (yes, I know, had some catching up to do!). Actually, this idea that he can only attack, not defend, is a myth. His positioning is excellent, and his general football intelligence makes up to a great extent for his lack of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.