Newcastle United (H) | Sat 19th Aug, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the strongest bench but a lot of disrespect for the talented young lads.

I don't think its that, well not from me certainly but we only really have one injury in an attacking position and yet we are threadbare in offensive positions.

We have struggled for years to get young players minutes because of the gap between the two respective levels and the need to give experienced players minutes. Now after lifting a treble were suddenly reliant upon them, which I don't think is fair on them either.

Pep is not exactly known for changing games using the bench (except the famous Villa game), so the starters should do the job.

I don't think its that, well not from me certainly but we only really have one injury in an attacking position and yet we are threadbare in offensive positions.

We have struggled for years to get young players minutes because of the gap between the two respective levels and the need to give experienced players minutes. Now after lifting a treble were suddenly reliant upon them, which I don't think is fair on them either.
Not fair on them?what
They will.be buzzing realistic chance there gonna get minutes

Lot of pressure on Foden and Grealish to create - both need to step up big time or Haaland will be isolated
Lots of pressure on Haaland also to get involved in the game, not only the players around him.

The kids will get a chance tonight. Cole, for sure, but I am hoping for the likes of Bobb and McAtee. I think they've got the potential to do well for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.