Newcastle United (H) - Sat 4th March, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we might just scrape this by the odd goal 2-1. But don't rule out a late equaliser 2-2. I'll be surprised if we can keep a clean sheet

Last edited:
I think there's 8 players who should be nailed on starters and then perm any 3 from 7.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones/Laporte/Akanji
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne/Gundogan
Mahrez/Grealish
Foden
Haaland

It will be a test of their mental strength to go again after that loss. Finishing in the top 4 is still achievable but the wheels are coming off a bit. They're well organised and well structured and the sort of side that we struggle against with their compact defence and ability to burst through the middle. It's certainly going to be a challenge. I've seen a lot more positives to our play recently, but we're still not as solid defensively as I'd like us to be, or I'm used to seeing.

They also shithouse it from kick off, wasting as much time as they can so we need to be all over the ref about it.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Foden
Mahrez
Haaland

Each to their own but IMO Grealish, in his current form, is undroppable.

They deserve us to fucking smash them after that shit show against the rags last weekend. I think we'll oblige.
Saint Maximin has had his "game of the season" already and doesn't look fully fit after a season long hamstring.
They have some decent players but look shakier than us at the back recently.
2 - 0 I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.