Newcastle United (H) - Sat 4th March, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wonder if anyone has some tips for a cosy place for a pre-match rest near/inside Etihad? I will bring my old auntie there. She is not really a fan of standing with a pint.

Swithering about this one .. trains from Edinburgh are fucked up
No chance I will make it down. I haven’t travelled West Coast to Manchester for months as TPE and Avanti have been useless. Going East Coast for a 12:30 kick off does seem feasible.

The only option would be to travel on Friday night. That is a non-starter for me as I will be working in Glasgow till 16:00. I would have to travel back to Edinburgh to get changed and then travel to Manchester.

The cost would be eye watering, especially the hotel stay. I can’t face a drive to Manchester. So it will be another match missed!

No chance I will make it down. I haven’t travelled West Coast to Manchester for months as TPE and Avanti have been useless. Going East Coast for a 12:30 kick off does seem feasible.

The only option would be to travel on Friday night. That is a non-starter for me as I will be working in Glasgow till 16:00. I would have to travel back to Edinburgh to get changed and then travel to Manchester.

The cost would be eye watering, especially the hotel stay. I can’t face a drive to Manchester. So it will be another match missed!

It's a pain !!

Just wonder if anyone has some tips for a cosy place for a pre-match rest near/inside Etihad? I will bring my old auntie there. She is not really a fan of standing with a pint.
Bonnie's Cafe Hillkirk St just off Ashton New Rd. 5 mins from stadium.
Cosy cafe cheap food plenty tables.
Screenshot_20230302_102239_Maps.jpgScreenshot_20230302_102239_Maps.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.