Newcastle United takeover?

Utter bollocks and the PL and UEFA (as they pirate the CL) and FIFA (as they also pirated the World Cup) have tried several times to take BeOutQ to court in KSA. Each time (on 9 separate occasions) the law firms within Saudi have mysteriously dropped out.

This has been going on for over two years, even if it’s the first you’ve heard about it now.
Interesting. Just read Wikipedia article on beoutQ.

can you point me at any news links to these 9 law firms

Interesting. Just read Wikipedia article on beoutQ.

can you point me at any news links to these 9 law firms

Re the law firms dropping out:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...gue-to-block-saudi-newcastle-deal-over-piracy

"Last July, the Premier League said it had spoken to nine law firms in Saudi Arabia who either refused to act or later recused themselves when asked about pursuing a copyright complaint against beoutQ."

But it's not just the PL trying to sue BeOutQ in Saudi:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/16/sports/fifa-beoutq-premier-league-uefa.html

PL, Serie A, Ligue Un, Asian Football Commission, Bundesliga, UEFA, FIFA, Sky, BBC, European Commission, World Trade Organisation have all attempted steps to shut the pirate station down. One has to admit it's a proper ****s trick. F1 complained as Bein decided not to renew its rights to their races due to BeOutQ.

Utter bollocks and the PL and UEFA (as they pirate the CL) and FIFA (as they also pirated the World Cup) have tried several times to take BeOutQ to court in KSA. Each time (on 9 separate occasions) the law firms within Saudi have mysteriously dropped out.

This has been going on for over two years, even if it’s the first you’ve heard about it now.

This isn't anything about BeIN Sports interest in copyright infringements. This is Qatar/Saudi politics playing out.

This isn't anything about BeIN Sports interest in copyright infringements. This is Qatar/Saudi politics playing out.
It’s absolutely about Bein sports commercial interests. For all the fucking reasons I’ve already stated. It’s also been going on for over two years.

Would he seriously consider going up to the frozen wastelands of Tyneside? Yes, he'd be earning serious megabucks. But I'd imagine he's not short of a bob or two anyway. Let him have a year or so off, then he can take over from the bald fraud.

The pot (Qatar) calling the kettle (KSA) black.
Qatar are pirating another company’s exclusive rights across an entire region and being sued by over a dozen different sports bodies and world trade associations?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.