Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you are just making it up to suit your own argument or generalising the views of all palace fans. Go conduct a survey or find a better argument.

The rags, red scouse, Geordies and Huddersfield are irrelevant to Crystal Palace.

They've put up with Allardyce and Hodgson without much moaning and don't at all strike me as an entitled fan base.

This thread is full of city fans who think they have to defend Newcastle and Saudi Arabia less the be called hypocrites. Well I'm sorry that's bollocks, Abu Dhabi and the UAE are more liberal than the KSA and I'd much rather be a hypocrite than an apologist.

The very fact that a public investment fund worth half a trillion dollars purchased a provincial football club for less than 1% of the fund value and formed a consortium with domestic business people proves that sportswashing as a concept does exist.

There is no overwhelming strategic or business reason to own Newcastle United besides that.
Maybe it's a fun way to make 2 or 3 billion in 10 years time.

Because you are just making it up to suit your own argument or generalising the views of all palace fans. Go conduct a survey or find a better argument.

The rags, red scouse, Geordies and Huddersfield are irrelevant to Crystal Palace.

They've put up with Allardyce and Hodgson without much moaning and don't at all strike me as an entitled fan base.

This thread is full of city fans who think they have to defend Newcastle and Saudi Arabia less the be called hypocrites. Well I'm sorry that's bollocks, Abu Dhabi and the UAE are more liberal than the KSA and I'd much rather be a hypocrite than an apologist.

The very fact that a public investment fund worth half a trillion dollars purchased a provincial football club for less than 1% of the fund value and formed a consortium with domestic business people proves that sportswashing as a concept does exist.

There is no overwhelming strategic or business reason to own Newcastle United besides that.
What about access to stottie cake?

No, they’re not, because they’re all football fans, just like Palace supporters are.

Football is tribal, and, because of that, they behave similarly the world over.

No, they’re not, because they’re all football fans, just like Palace supporters are.

Football is tribal, and, because of that, they behave similarly the world over.

There is no precedent of fans rejecting a takeover and walking away?

The fans of the club that were taken over by what became Redbull Salzburg...

There is a prominent poster on here who boycotted Thakshin's time at the club and handed his season ticket back. But unlike most of the posters on here he supported the European Super League.

Try working that out.

So you can't pretend to know how Crystal Palace fans would have reacted if the shoe was on the other foot.

There is no precedent of fans rejecting a takeover and walking away?

The fans of the club that were taken over by what became Redbull Salzburg...

There is a prominent poster on here who boycotted Thakshin's time at the club and handed his season ticket back. But unlike most of the posters on here he supported the European Super League.

Try working that out.

So you can't pretend to know how Crystal Palace fans would have reacted if the shoe was on the other foot.
And nor can you.

They wont spend £600 mil but a good breakdown of their spending possibilities under FFP by SwissRamble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.