Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said for a long time they're already down but actually any team from them Burnley and Watford can survive, a good January could keep them up.

They'll have to pay through the roof for mediocre players but will it be any more expensive than going down, dealing with the fallout from that, signing a load of players to get them out of the championship and then a load more to be able to compete in the prem? Not to mention the minimum 2 years it sets them back.

Really expected them to have bolstered by now, they have Watford soon which is a huge game. Trippier would be a very solid signing, they'll need 3/4 of those though.

It’s a worry how many idiots on Twitter and in public do not understand this.

I heard someone say in the pub recently that they’ll be better than City soon because their owners are richer. Considering it was a Rag who said this who thinks City flounce FFPR, it sums it up.
It's a worry how many posters on here don't understand....a fairly high percentage! I then remember the transfer forum, which explains it ;)

Rumours here in the North East that Trippier could be on his way.............................to Chelsea

was hoping there was some truth in this as it would be funny as fook, and wouldn’t even strengthen Chelsea as Dan James is there no 1 RB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.