Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant imagine him being on more than 100k a week tbh which wont be hard for them to pay

It’s amazing how easily that trips of the tongue where a footballer is concerned. Imagine earning £100K a Week in our lives. Even after 40% tax he would take home £60K a week basic, never mind add-ons and bonuses.

It’s amazing how easily that trips of the tongue where a footballer is concerned. Imagine earning £100K a Week in our lives. Even after 40% tax he would take home £60K a week basic, never mind add-ons and bonuses.
Thats sports i guess all sports stars earn stupid money but in the end we (the fans) are the ones who fund it if no one watched or bought anything no one would be earning this much. Who would you rather have the money out of curiosity the players or owners?

Newcastle need about 6 good signings to stay up, their current squad is garbage. They are 6 good players away from getting to Palace level.. let alone a Leicester or Wolves. Shows how much the mid table teams have come on and how little Ashley invested.

Not a chance they stay up. Not sure what he's thinking.
A bumper new wage packet and signing fee I imagine, and an easy out to another team should they get relegated.

He was sitting on an easy out in the summer anyway being a free agent but with this he picks up a bonus or two as well as being back in England which he may just prefer.

Gets Atletico a fee too to be fair which they won't begrudge at all.

They still need a centre half, or two, to have a chance of staying up in my opinion.

45% is the top rate for anyone earning over £150k a year.

Crazy really, plenty of these players earning 100k a week will be forgotten in a few years when they retire and won't be recognised out in a public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.