Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone choosing to go there will know that there is a significant risk that they'll be playing Championship football next season. It will take a huge amount of personal greed for a player to risk self sabotage of his own career like that.
Can only see it if they offer contracts like they did to Townsend, where if they get relegated in the summer players can go with minimal release clauses.

Great tune pal, don’t make them like the stranglers anymore!!
Not a massive fan tbh.
But Duchess, and the much later European Feline and No Mercy are top top Toooons.

Still remember ,as a kid,being mesmorised by the group singing Duchess on ToTP....it was like wtf is this,...where's that zany keyboard sound coming from,whats this band called?

It was a moment.

Some 40 odd years later only Arabian Knights by Siouxsie and the Banshees ,imo ,comes close for 1st impressions on tv.

And here we are,in modern times,with 'Arabian Knights' at the helm of both our clubs.

'Fast Eddie'will become your Mark Hughes....before being dismissed and a great coach being brought in..

Nothing against Howe but I caught him saying " on our day we can beat anybody" the other week when you were 2nd from bottom..it just sounded like the rubbish MH used to say at press conferences.
Let's hope FE brings in a Zabelletta and VK for you before the inevitable....Le Depart.

Newcastle mirroring the old City of the 80/90s. Draw lower division side, get high expectation and a home draw and mess up big time.

Still remember 2-1 at Boro in the cup when Reid was manager and not a word was spoken with a full car on way home.

Newcastle mirroring the old City of the 80/90s. Draw lower division side, get high expectation and a home draw and mess up big time.

Still remember 2-1 at Boro in the cup when Reid was manager and not a word was spoken with a full car on way home.
I recall a few silent journeys like that, back in the day. Halifax immediately springs to mind.

I'd have rather they had gone through, the more games the better for the C##TS, I hate them more than any team in the league, hope the fuckers go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.