Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

As a Toon fan I " probably " speak for a lot of Toon fans. All we want is to get to a position where can play you and be competitive. Our games are uncompetitive and we have no chance of winning. IF we can buy quality - four or five quality players - over the next couple of transfer windows then maybe we can give you a game. Not going to mention your spending power because it's been done to death and frankly boring none the less, at least our owners can enable us to compete. Your football is fantastic to watch, and for many of us watching it's not jealousy, I for one think your great to watch, but even for you guys there is only 5 or 6 teams who can give you a game, we hope to be one of them
Enjoy the ride. There'll be heaps of negativity and disappointment along the way, but make the most of the journey.

Oh dear indeed! Not very bright are they?
Most objective, rational City fans (maybe a little begrudgingly at times it has to be said) do accept that Liverpool in the 70s/80s and United in the 90s had some very good sides.
It really is more a case of fans of the Redshirts not accepting that at times over the last decade or so we have been every bit as good of those sides!
This person has probably never been anywhere near Anfield. The comment about the Sky hype machine( or the Liverpool/United 'love in' Channel as it really is) surely has to be an ironic comment!?
Finishing with 90 plus points regularly mean we have been far better than all these sides, and I include the invincibles in that.

They can.

There was a game in Germany where both teams had gone to their dressing rooms for half time and VAR decided there should be a penalty and they were brought out again for the penalty to be taken before going back in for half time.
I think people are missing the obvious dig.
Didn't VAR award the rags a penalty at Brighton (?) after the players had left the pitch for full time? Early last season I think and it gained them another two points.
The fucking rags getting another favour, not some obscure game in Germany.

I think people are missing the obvious dig.
Didn't VAR award the rags a penalty at Brighton (?) after the players had left the pitch for full time? Early last season I think and it gained them another two points.
The fucking rags getting another favour, not some obscure game in Germany.
The players were still on the pitch.

There was a blatant handball 5 seconds before the final whistle was blown.

Are you suggesting VAR cant be consulted in the last minute of stoppage time?

Awesome win looked like a comfortable 3-0 win but stepped it up last 5 to score a couple more. Goal difference wise not enough if last game we are 4/5+ goal better of ain’t enough needs to be 8+ so goal difference won’t come into it.
Not sure I've understood you correctly, but if we win our last 3 then goal difference won't matter at all.

The players were still on the pitch.

There was a blatant handball 5 seconds before the final whistle was blown.

Are you suggesting VAR cant be consulted in the last minute of stoppage time?
No. I thought I'd read the players were off the pitch and were called back, in which case they shouldn't have been allowed to leave if VAR was having a look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.