Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

Nobody cares about beating City. They aren't a name, they aren't anything. One day people will realise they've killed the league from a competitive standpoint.
Even Guardiolas celebrations seem forced
The league is a Jurgen Klopp away from being the French league.
It's hilarious watching Pep's transparent attempt to convince people that he has the same emotional conviction as Klopp. Bald fraud.
Don't think anyone is allowed to say anything negative about these. The US stream with le saux was nauseating
The most disgusting aspect of it all is how much the league and the media are complicit in the cheating and corruption.
Ahahahahahahahaha.

It hurts them so very much.

Ok....just back home.

Well done you lovely Blue boys...just what the doctor ordered after events in Madrid. Lovely to see Jack starting to show his class, Rodri was fantastic and Zinchenko is just getting stronger and stronger.

So, I know its impossible to compare being in Madrid, a I was on Wednesday, and being at the top of the East Stand (block 303, row BB) - but fuck me... I was frankly appalled.

My ST is at the front of the CB Level3 - but wanted to take a mate today and could only get a pair of seats at the top of the East Stand. I will never do that again. We were surrounded by the biggest bunch of fucking tourists I have ever seen. We had three loud Newcastle fans behind us - who I confronted twice - it almost kicked off (and I am not a dickhead disposed to violence) - and at half time told a steward who frankly didn't give a flying fuck. My angry stares and 5-0 kept them in check for the second half.

But I was far more angry with the utterly pathetic 'City' fans around me - utter silence - some muted clapping for the goals and then fucking off - on-masse - at 79 mins. It was frankly embarrassing. Who the fuck are these people? I know there are loads of kids at the top of the East Stand - and I support getting them in early to become Blues - but my mate saw a whole row wearing a mix of Arsenal and West Ham shirts (???). I seriously felt like a stranger at my own football stadium. I just don't understand these people. Some were in colours, but didn't join a single song, didn't 'stand up for the Champions', clap a substitution or seem to be impressed by any of the 5 goals.

At one point - and I'm not proud about this - I stood up and shouted at the 4-5 rows in front to fuck off home and watch it on TV. I know not everyone gets involved like I do, and travels home and away. I know the argument (which I don't agree with - that they pay for the ticket and they have a right to just watch, in silence, the 70 mins of the game they appear to stay for and get the fuck home. But honestly - it's no wonder we have a problem at home with these people. Avoid the traffic and watch it on Telly. Hopefully it's only an issue with these seats right at the top - which I will never take again.

I'd love to hear from any other Blues who have seats here. I knew it wasn't going to be loud, but honestly, I was ashamed that the only noise came from the three drunk Geordies. What's shocking is that loads of kids will leave that game thinking a match day experience is loading up on tat at the Club Shop, getting to your seat 10 mins late, then heading in to get an overpriced pie 10 mins before half time, to get back to your seat after the second half has started to consume your food in silence before heading to the car park at 79 mins. Tragic.

Ok....just back home.

Well done you lovely Blue boys...just what the doctor ordered after events in Madrid. Lovely to see Jack starting to show his class, Rodri was fantastic and Zinchenko is just getting stronger and stronger.

So, I know its impossible to compare being in Madrid, a I was on Wednesday, and being at the top of the East Stand (block 303, row BB) - but fuck me... I was frankly appalled.

My ST is at the front of the CB Level3 - but wanted to take a mate today and could only get a pair of seats at the top of the East Stand. I will never do that again. We were surrounded by the biggest bunch of fucking tourists I have ever seen. We had three loud Newcastle fans behind us - who I confronted twice - it almost kicked off (and I am not a dickhead disposed to violence) - and at half time told a steward who frankly didn't give a flying fuck. My angry stares and 5-0 kept them in check for the second half.

But I was far more angry with the utterly pathetic 'City' fans around me - utter silence - some muted clapping for the goals and then fucking off - on-masse - at 79 mins. It was frankly embarrassing. Who the fuck are these people? I know there are loads of kids at the top of the East Stand - and I support getting them in early to become Blues - but my mate saw a whole row wearing a mix of Arsenal and West Ham shirts (???). I seriously felt like a stranger at my own football stadium. I just don't understand these people. Some were in colours, but didn't join a single song, didn't 'stand up for the Champions', clap a substitution or seem to be impressed by any of the 5 goals.

At one point - and I'm not proud about this - I stood up and shouted at the 4-5 rows in front to fuck off home and watch it on TV. I know not everyone gets involved like I do, and travels home and away. I know the argument (which I don't agree with - that they pay for the ticket and they have a right to just watch, in silence, the 70 mins of the game they appear to stay for and get the fuck home. But honestly - it's no wonder we have a problem at home with these people. Avoid the traffic and watch it on Telly. Hopefully it's only an issue with these seats right at the top - which I will never take again.

I'd love to hear from any other Blues who have seats here. I knew it wasn't going to be loud, but honestly, I was ashamed that the only noise came from the three drunk Geordies. What's shocking is that loads of kids will leave that game thinking a match day experience is loading up on tat at the Club Shop, getting to your seat 10 mins late, then heading in to get an overpriced pie 10 mins before half time, to get back to your seat after the second half has started to consume your food in silence before heading to the car park at 79 mins. Tragic.
Username checks out.

One can nit pick and definitely bemoan that, as per, we didn't put the game to bed as early as we should have but all in all that was a well orchestrated win: got to 3-0 and then managed the game carefully until it was well and truly won and then went for the juggular and bagged another couple of goals.

Just got to manage their way through three more games without our three best defenders.

Great performance from the team today and it proves that they have the mental strength to overcome a big setback. I was amazed and indeed commented on the number of blues who put negative comments on the pre match thread such as ”have a bad feeling about this game“ and “think we might lose this one”. Well the players out there today proved you so wrong. Thought there was a good atmosphere and it sets us up nicely for the last 3 games.

Ahahahahahahahaha.

It hurts them so very much.
This weekend will have hit them on so many levels, especially as their expectation was probably raised because of what happened to us on Wednesday and the media hype predicting our impending collapse.

- First they dropped points and knew they were lucky to get a draw.
- Then they go 3 points behind us with just 3 to play.
- Then they not only lose their GD advantage, but end up FOUR goals behind.
- But on top of all this they know that far from bottling it, we were the exact opposite and don't look like dropping a point, and to make matters worse they now need us to drop 3 points AND make up the GD.

Now they not only look like losing the title but the quad as well, so this weekend will be hurting them as much as Wednesday night hurt us - maybe even more, because they could end up with nothing but the Carabou while we win our 4th title in 5 years.

This weekend will have hit them on so many levels, especially as their expectation was probably raised because of what happened to us on Wednesday and the media hype predicting our impending collapse.

- First they dropped points and knew they were lucky to get a draw.
- Then they go 3 points behind us with just 3 to play.
- Then they not only lose their GD advantage, but end up FOUR goals behind.
- But on top of all this they know that far from bottling it, we were the exact opposite and don't look like dropping a point, and to make matters worse they now need us to drop 3 points AND make up the GD.

Now they not only look like losing the title but the quad as well, so this weekend will be hurting them as much as Wednesday night hurt us - maybe even more, because they could end up with nothing but the Carabou while we win our 4th title in 5 years.

They're hurting this much because they somehow convinced themselves that despite us leading the league for the last 6 months straight, they were the favourites in the title race and got carried away with their quadruple talk.

You could see it in the media before the game. Carragher said "City are back in it now" after the Spurs game. Back in it? We never lost the lead. MOTD yesterday said "Liverpool slip up first"...so what were the first 34 games? That Premier League tweet last weekend "One step closer!" when actually City had gotten 1 step closer and Liverpool had lost a weekend to get ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.