Newcastle Utd PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
De Bruyne was absolutely majestic in the short time he was on the pitch, and Rodri was excellent too. Special mention for Kovacic who I thought had another very good game in midfield.
He is back to the form that he was showing in the early part of the season.

His role in the team is also allowing Rodri to be even more influential and expressive in the final third. I think Rodders is on a mission to add the goals we got from Gundo.

Rodri. Consistently man of the match. Others will weigh in with an improved second half or a vital 30 minutes, but week in week out Rodri is arguably the only player that is consistently producing the goods over 90 minutes.

I wouldn't normally consider a player who was on the pitch for only 20 minutes. But today I'm jumping on the KDB bandwagon.

A masterclass in bossing a midfield. Rodri was incredible as was Kev but Rodri did it the whole game. Three quite amazing goals but I think Silvas was magical, the flick was so clean and pure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.