Newcastle Utd PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
As you say, people have different interpretations about what constitutes man of the match. De Bruyne was undoubtedly the man who ultimately won the match, but, for me, Rodri was our best player over the 100 odd minutes. Each to their own.
I'd agree with all of that mate, saves me writing it lol.

Foden for me along with Rodri a close second.....if he hadnt lost his head for a while I might have given it to Rodri but he just needs to calm down a bit...That red card at the start of the season should have taught him that.

Rodri was immense, Kovacic excellent, Dias held the defence together

But it’s impossible to look past Kev

Can’t ever remember seeing a player change and practically win a big game by himself like that.. even more amazing considering he’s only played a few minutes in 5 months

Not undermining the players with my pick but i think the impact of Kev 3-4 mins to put a stamp on the game with that equaliser... He made it look easy, just great to see him back and amazing to see him back at that level. We needed that to calm the ship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.