Newcastle Utd PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Foden was fantastic today, really good performance from him. Kovacic good too but Foden really drove the team forward. He made a few chances for Haaland that weren't taken, overall a good team performance.
I thought we might struggle after the exertions in midweek but we showed no after effects at all.
Well done City, good atmosphere too, ground still full at 90 mins,.great stuff.

Thought it was a hard choice until I saw the vote.
Foden for me I hope he continues to relise how important he is as the future leader

Foden was fantastic today, really good performance from him. Kovacic good too but Foden really drove the team forward. He made a few chances for Haaland that weren't taken, overall a good team performance.
I thought we might struggle after the exertions in midweek but we showed no after effects at all.
Well done City, good atmosphere too, ground still full at 90 mins,.great stuff.
No; it wasn't. I was sat in 230, near the corner of the Colin Bell and the North Stand. There were empty seats in the north stand going into injury time.

Had Chelsea’s pants down big time with that price we paid for Kovacic

Phil was magnificent. Got my vote. But boy does Kovacic look like he has played for Pep for years now. Fantastic player. Akanji was excellent and Gvardiol looks right at home. Walker was brilliant too. An excellent performance after a tough midweek match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.