Newcastle Vs City in match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bookiesgirl said:
it is not our day

^^^^^^^
as much as I hate to say it, I think you are correct. the team doesn't seem to be clicking today. gonna be a really tough second half. a draw suits Newcastle and MANUre.

LoveCity said:
Thank god for Clichy, if that had been Kolarov with Ben Arfa...

Clichy is the best left back in the league. Easily. Ben Arfa has made others look Conference quality. With out him we may be two down.

I feel like we wont score after seeing that goal line clearance. Come on City prove me wrong. Please, please prove me wrong.

Howard Webb is determined to ruin this game. Half of them were never yellows for both sides

Not good enough. 1-2 better chances missed, smaller chanced not used well enough.

Agüero goes missing in lot of situations, at least he should make strong shots.

Nasri, Silva needs to be in attacks more, Tevez is trying to run the show but we need Silva too.

Can imagine how happy the United fans are with this open match. And we have only 45 minutes now.

Barry, Yaya in danger of red, if they arent fully aware of it it will be a red and probably over for us.

We have had the best of the first half by far.

Need to dominate the next 10 minutes which will be vital

Need to up the tempo a bit & Aguero needs to get in the game more.
Newcastle are working hard though & have to give them some credit, need Yaya to drive at them through the middle & tempt their centre backs out of position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.