Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Jumanji said:
I don't give a fuck -- City match of the season.
adbsolutely...tactics commitment patience nous experience...can I just say that if ever Kun Aguero has an off day can he have another one like this....his hold up play was exceptional...perfect example of a true professional that when he's misfiring he will still come up with the goods

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Was in tears when Yaya scored his second - in relief rather than anything else... now the headache has started and i now realise my knees are in bits from landing on them...

Brilliant wouldnt swap it for anything... 1 more, just 1 more...

P.S. Come the fuck on Swansea

I'm actually in tears now! Never ever thought I'd see this day! I know it's not over yet but still....CTWD ;)

I love you Yaya!! As a Muslim brother and as a City Player : ) this will make my finals week so much better

Great performance, and if we'd have been sharper in front of goal we could have won by 4 or 5 today.

The best strike partnership in the world, or rather "Reality according to Sky" were kept in Mr Kompany's and Mr Lescott's pockets quite comfortably for around 80 mins.

Far too many jittery nay sayers on the match day thread, too quick to jump on the back of a team who have scored more goals in the 2nd half of matches than any other in Britain.

Patience is key. For each 90 minute battle and the campaign as a whole.

And next week that patience will be rewarded with glory.

Come on City!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.