Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Fantastic last 30 minutes. Really happy from that. Could score 3-4 goals (why we keep missing these easy chances I don't know). but it was a very hard match, and Mancini found the right tactic, good subs.
Not over yet, QPR will fight, anything can happen, we are only one home match from being Champions. Win that and it is ours.

Hard work all next week, preparation, and then if we win that one it is all over. For Fergie.
Still cant write them off. not until we check they are totally out of it. Will have to see PL rules book too. there might be something written in it with small letters.

I've lost my voice!
But what a determined performance, I do admit to giving Zabaleta dogs abuse during the game, I thought he had an absolute mare today. Although that isn't important now, and I feel ashamed of my actions. Everyone involved today was a hero, Dzeko's cameo was superb I thought, and obviously Toure will steal the headlines, and rightly so, but Kompany, Lescott, Clichy and Hart deserve huge credit for there concentration today, and the past month actually. Barry again was immense for us.

But can someone please explain to me why I am still shitting it though??

Kazzydeyna said:
willythehippo said:
I texted the mrs to say i'm in tears like a little girl, she replied why - no fucking idea have they.....

No offence mate, I'm sure she's lovely but that's a divorce right there.

Mine texted back - ahhhhh bless, just need to see how they get on now - good girl, the use of the word 'they' is what impressed me, she's supports Birmingham City and still knows not to use their name - years of me replying, stop swearing whenever she uses the u word...

What did you do when Yaya scored?

Jumped around the living room like a mad man for the 1st then a tour of the house for the 2nd.

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

article-2140273-12F46FE8000005DC-124_634x453.jpg

Roughly this!

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

Just a little fist pump for both goals. Quite dignified on my part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.