Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

ban-mcfc said:
tommcfc said:
fell over about 3 rows of seats at st james' park and still felt like crying with joy

they showed the city fans going fucking mental.

FT people (including buzzer were wiping away tears)

fucking epic scenes.
yeah it was brilliant, everyone sang their hearts out today from the first whistle and our lot even applauded the newcastle players on their lap of honour. Classy.
This is how it feels to be city.....

rayray666 said:
I cried, the wife came in aned gave me a glass of Champange!!!

CTID

Posh lad - I had to suffice with a can of fosters!

In 1998 0n May the 3rd which was my 39th birthday, stood in our end at the Britannia, going down to the old division 3 I never ever thought/imagined a day like this could happen within 14 years of that fateful day. Today I went ballistic with my best mates in the Warrington boozer in Ashton-under-Lyne. I can't think of anything funny, just emotion and tears will be flowing next week, God Bless you Sheikh Mansour and Bobby, you have almost made my dream come true, please don't balls it up now!

1st goal: celebrated like mad jumping everywhere. The wife was celebrating with me even though she's an arsenal fan and my 16 month boy was jumping up and down after seeing me do it ....

Then was nervous like fukc and heart racing while we attacked and defended ...

2nd goal: went crazy again jumping and just fely proud to be a blue through and through!

Final whistle: Ready to relax and watch rag game, enjoying them trying to score 6 goals!

Now: "Roll on Sunday, lets have it!"

Sat watching the match with a glass of sherry when city scored i clapped and thought well played city

im a liar as well..threw my pint in the air started jumping round the house going mental and then became all emotional and sat on the stairs sobbing like a baby,thought id recovered went back to living room,we scored again and it just brought everything back! and i fu*king loved it!!!.

I was getting moaned at by our lass for having a pint so early (it was about 9.30am as I am now exiled in the US

I got beer everywhere and almost shat myself

Fucking amazing

I'd also like to add a fuck you to the lads that called me a rag for stating there was no refs conspiracy and that rags would drop points V everton and we wouldnt drop another all season

Now come here and give me a fucking kiss!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.