Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

I cannot remember a game I enjoyed less than this one

I do not normally suffer from nerves but today I hated it I am old enough to have seen us win the league before but we need this one so badly.

I think if we win the league we will push on and on next season.

I just want it over now and in doing so we will have shattered all the rag myths in the process

I will just laugh when the rags go on about 19 league wins against our MASSIVE ONE

Made this

Yaya.gif

SuperYaya said:
Made this

Yaya.gif

What a fuvking goal, anyone got a spare for next week??????? Need to know asap as I need to book a flight. Fucking happiest moment in my life, but don't tell the wife & KIDS, though I think they have there suspicions. Love y'all ctid5161

whp.blue said:
I cannot remember a game I enjoyed less than this one

I do not normally suffer from nerves but today I hated it I am old enough to have seen us win the league before but we need this one so badly.

with this team if we usually miss a chance I'll be mad for a bit because we have so much quality to get another one anyway. I was furious and thinking the worst when Aguero missed that shot wide.

Yaya is the man for the big game, he just is absolute CLASS, he comes through every time.

1 More game and our dream comes true, COME ON CITY.

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

I looked around the pub I was in, saw grown men with a tear in the eye and knew exactly what they were feeling.

When I first wrote that it came out as grown men with a rear in their eye.

Which also happened.

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

Jumped in the air shouting. The cat jumped up and nearly shit himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.