Newcastle Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

SuperYaya said:
Made this

Yaya.gif

Get In it is our trophy xx

jimharri said:
Henkeman said:
blueduff said:
Lescott has tweeted credit to Newcastle fans as they applauded City after the final whistle...what was all the booing about then every time we had the ball!?

Just trying to put City off. It's fair enough - the crowd trying to help their team.
Probably a throwback to Nige's tackle on Ben Arfa (the season before last, I think?).

They did reserve their biggest boos for him, yes! But I think they were just trying to intimidate the City players and raise their own team with what they were doing to all the City lads. No complaints about that - it's proper support.

Henkeman said:
jimharri said:
Henkeman said:
Just trying to put City off. It's fair enough - the crowd trying to help their team.
Probably a throwback to Nige's tackle on Ben Arfa (the season before last, I think?).

They did reserve their biggest boos for him, yes! But I think they were just trying to intimidate the City players and raise their own team with what they were doing to all the City lads. No complaints about that - it's proper support.
It's lazy support lol

Chant and cheer your own team

blueduff said:
Lescott has tweeted credit to Newcastle fans as they applauded City after the final whistle...what was all the booing about then every time we had the ball!?

They just wanted their team to win, and were doing what they could to make sure they did.

Most Geordies would be happy for us.

moomba said:
blueduff said:

They just wanted their team to win, and were doing what they could to make sure they did.

Most Geordies would be happy for us.

Exactly.

pudge said:
Henkeman said:
jimharri said:

It's lazy support lol

There was plenty of booing and jeering of the scum on Monday, and quite right it was too... dont have a problem with Newcastle fans doing the same to us

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
pudge said:
Henkeman said:
It's lazy support lol

There was plenty of booing and jeering of the scum on Monday, and quite right it was too... dont have a problem with Newcastle fans doing the same to us

trying to influence the game

how very dare they!

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
pudge said:
Henkeman said:
It's lazy support lol

Yeah for a derby game it's understandable, because there's a obvious hatred. But any other time I just think it's lazy

Re: What did you do when Yaya scored?

Rugby tackled my cousin onto the couch. The emotion just took over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.