Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Dave Watson said:
With them being pumped up to honour the two lads who died in the plane incident and us being only half ready the best I can se here is a draw unfortunately.

Fuck me, the best the Champions can do is draw at an average team where we have a great recent record, that's the fucking spirit

wagonman said:
City Player.

City Player, City Player, City Player, City Player.

City Player, City Player, City Player, City Player.

City Player, City Player.

City win...

JJ
Very insightful :)

beast said:
Very insightful :)

Thank you!

The day I know more about football, the frame of mind of all the players, how they have all been doing in training and their over all fitness levels than Mr Pellergrini is the day I will offer suggestions as to who should play.

Until then...

JJ

BlueDeadHead said:
cibaman said:
Rammyblues said:
I can't believe after last year that so many think he will play 5 in midfield, he has two strikers fit, IMO they will both play. He may resort to a five man midfield later on but for me Dzeko and Jovetic will both start.

He didn't have Fernando last year. Now he can have Fernandhino, Yaya, Nasri & Silva all bombing forward with Fernando providing far superior protection for the back 4.

I just don't like the idea of starting a game without having a striker on the bench.

Aguero?

MC ID said:
Deepest Blue said:
Some suspect you of having Raggish leanings.
I just think that you want him to play like Crashley Young.

Wait... was he suggesting 16 assists and some goals shouldn't be considered really good for a guy who wasn't a regular starter?

Yes...weird, no?

UNBELIEBABLE

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Oh boy just had my fourth double of Highland Park malt whisky, the nerves are now bubbling in the pit of my stomach. Footie is back and I can't wait Come On City!!!

nice choice

ox-blue said:
Is Aguero 100% going to miss this one?

he wont start, unless that Pellegrini wink was a big fuck you bluff! I do bloody hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.