Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dubblue said:
Pellers sounded a bit like Wenger there. Just get on with it,moaning that it starts too early is pointless.

Agreed. Like the start date has come as a fucking surprise? Get on with it FFS.

SebastianBlue said:
jared said:
Can't believe the people moaning about people moaning on here. I mean, is it their first time on bluemoon? This is pretty standard stuff around here

I would go as far as to say it is the reason people come on Bluemoon.

Moaning is why the thing exists. If the no debaters had their way this thread would be three pages long consisting of variations of "great work manager" and "we'll win next time, and may even score a goal", with no replies or conversation.

So just RAWK then?

Tbilisi said:
dubblue said:
Ffs Quinn we were only top for 15 days due to playing catch up until the last few weeks.

Souness put him right,what a prick Quinn is,cant believe he played for us.

He's worse than any rag pundit at times.

alera said:
Nastasić not even on bench could be sold same for richards.
Manager said Lampard, Sagna and Mangala not in match squad because not match fit. No mention of Nastastic and with Boyata on the bench Mati is either injured or more likely ............................

RandomJ said:
SebastianBlue said:
jared said:
Can't believe the people moaning about people moaning on here. I mean, is it their first time on bluemoon? This is pretty standard stuff around here

I would go as far as to say it is the reason people come on Bluemoon.

Moaning is why the thing exists. If the no debaters had their way this thread would be three pages long consisting of variations of "great work manager" and "we'll win next time, and may even score a goal", with no replies or conversation.

So just RAWK then?

With better grammar.

Sounds like Joe is up for it.

Just gave a few shout outs to Stefan in the tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.