Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SebastianBlue said:
Cobwebcat said:
SebastianBlue said:
Unpopular opinion alert:

I am not sure Fernando is quite up to speed with the English game and it may be a bad idea to start him in the opener.

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. You could be right perhaps he will swap with diniho at HT

I hope my trepidation is completely unfounded but he was definitely not quite up to level in preseason (though, I think he'll eventually get there).

Fernandino took a while to settle in.

jared said:
Can't believe the people moaning about people moaning on here. I mean, is it their first time on bluemoon? This is pretty standard stuff around here

I would go as far as to say it is the reason people come on Bluemoon.

Moaning is why the thing exists. If the no debaters had their way this thread would be three pages long consisting of variations of "great work manager" and "we'll win next time, and may even score a goal", with no replies or conversation.

nikoman said:
What pathetic pricks I have to read before the match has even started. Shut the fuck up and see how the team play before you all start to moan.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.aguero93:20translations.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.aguero93:20translations.com</a>
Cheap rates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.