Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be amazing if City finished fifth behind Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal, and United. Then Liverpool win the Micky Mouse cup before Cirt take the Champions League.

Of course the whole of English football would have to be behind City as a Final win would probably nail on the Fourth CL qualification place ahead of Italy for the next five years.

Best Case for EPL:
LCFC 1st
Spurs 2nd
City 3rd (make the finals of champions)
Arsenal 4th
LFC win Europa, which gets us 5 into the Champions.
West Ham finish 5th overall and get the Europa spot
Man U finish 6th or 7th but win the FA Cup- Auto-bid into Europa
-so 5 teams in Champions and 2 in Europa.
All of those sides (other than LCFC) should rack up some points for the EPL coeff.
-LCFC could too, but they obviously need to reinforce their squad to be competitive in multiple competitions.

oh forgot, not that it's something we want to think about, especially at this point... but having won the capital one cup- we are already at least in the Europa next season.

Bloody hell. Hard to know which thread i'm on, these days. Thought i was on NHS thread, what with all the medical
experts on here today ;-)

There is talk of both you and Liverpool p[laying weakened team against Newcastle this week. How would you feel if that was the case especially as you might well need to finish third to qualify for the Champions League, if Liverpool win the Europa League.

For the record I want you to field a full team and beat Newcastle by at least two goals.

So do we, we have to tie down a champions league place ASAP. Vital for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.