Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The revolving door of injuries continues unabated.
The club needs to address why we have had this continual ridiculous situation since August.
Why is it that Leicester have gone the season with barely any injuries (currently 0) compared to our regular 5-6 players out?
Yes I accept that we have participated in a lot more games but surely it cannot just be for that reason alone.

It's Pellegrini, he does it deliberately, gets the campus staff to put them on a high acidity diet and then walks round kicking them in the knees and ankles and putting them in wrestling holds.

There is talk of both you and Liverpool p[laying weakened team against Newcastle this week. How would you feel if that was the case especially as you might well need to finish third to qualify for the Champions League, if Liverpool win the Europa League.

For the record I want you to field a full team and beat Newcastle by at least two goals.

If Liverpool win the Europa league the premier league will have 5 CL spots.

My understanding is that we still have four and the fourth place team drops into the Europa League

Nope, that's what happens if a team finish outside the top 4 and win the champion's league. We're not really worried about that :)

Go Google the group stage tables and count the Spanish teams.

Nope, that's what happens if a team finish outside the top 4 and win the champion's league. We're not really worried about that :)

Go Google the group stage tables and count the Spanish teams.
Just checked see my post above.

So if you and Liverpool both win then forth place will miss out. So it could be that Arsenal fail to qualify if you finish above them. Now that is worth playing for!

Just checked see my post above.

So if you and Liverpool both win then forth place will miss out. So it could be that Arsenal fail to qualify if you finish above them. Now that is worth playing for!

Only if we finish outside the top 4 and win the champion's league, in which case it would more likely be the rags missing out considering we still play arsenal. Much better. I'm guessing you're Sunderland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.