Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't pummel this lot after the Chelsea performance we need a fisting.
It's gonna be tough, they're playing for their survival. Wounded animal etc??

We'll lose this one. Chelsea was an end of season game where Chelsea just strolled around. Newcastle will be a Cup Final. It's an absolutely massive game for them. They will be nervous, but entirely committed.

The best game on the box yesterday was Norwich v Sunderland. Those teams have been rubbish for much of the season but were inspired on the day. We are quite likely to meet a similarly motivated Newcastle

Is this not our game in hand?? Moved because of an fa cup game? Looking at the league table it says different?

I suppose statistically we are due a defeat up there, our record is pretty outstanding really.

Don't care much for stats though. We need to fuck the Geordie wankers, I would love to see the back of the self righteous bastards, can't stand em'.

We'll lose this one. Chelsea was an end of season game where Chelsea just strolled around. Newcastle will be a Cup Final. It's an absolutely massive game for them. They will be nervous, but entirely committed.

The best game on the box yesterday was Norwich v Sunderland. Those teams have been rubbish for much of the season but were inspired on the day. We are quite likely to meet a similarly motivated Newcastle
Hopefully with top 4 to secure and a good run of form they'll find us very motivated! We rotated a bit yesterday so players should be fresh.

Hopefully with top 4 to secure and a good run of form they'll find us very motivated! We rotated a bit yesterday so players should be fresh.
I hope so. It's just really bad timing to play Newcastle, or Sunderland at this moment. This is their biggest ever game. Lose and I think they are relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.