Newly formed official North East Scotland branch

ok gotta sort out where we are all meeting in wembley,remember got to be in bars opening time as they soon fill up. if any other blues want a chat and are going come along

abhaggis12 said:
ok gotta sort out where we are all meeting in wembley,remember got to be in bars opening time as they soon fill up. if any other blues want a chat and are going come along

Rod, Greenman and Boar were awesome before teh match.

Personally if it is a nice day I would reccomend Greenman beer garden before match and Boar after the match celebrating another YaYa Toure winner

yeah I've heard they were good,tho green man was full early on as we tried to meet you. I might start early with a carry out in hotel seen as we are staying in wembly this time. I don't know what pubs wil be open early being a sunday,i will ask around on the saturday night.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:33 pm --<br /><br />yeah I've heard they were good,tho green man was full early on as we tried to meet you. I might start early with a carry out in hotel seen as we are staying in wembly this time. I don't know what pubs wil be open early being a sunday,i will ask around on the saturday night.

Well done guys,was away for last couple of weeks so unfortunately missed meeting in Aberdeen but look forward to catching up in coming weeks Rod and meeting some new blues.Roll on the new season!

Alright guys any of you heading down to the Swans match? I'm hoping to get one of the last few tickets for the game but I'm sick of paying around 70quid in petrol driving down myself.

Any info appreciated, cheers!

Edit - infact scrap that, the bolton game looks more likely now, anyone from north of the border heading down?

I live in Glasgow mate and am going down for Swansea and Bolton. If your looking for someone to share the petrol let me know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.