NEWS FROM THE ARNDALE CENTRE

sleeping bluety said:
JamesTenOne said:
I did actually see Roque Santa Cruz walking up Market Street in January (true story). He could well have just come out of the Arndale. Maybe they had run out of Z's in the City Shop and thats why he didn't sign.

not another tool. go away.take blue tosspot with you. give the rest of us a day off.

It was a joke. Sorry.
(I did see him walking down Market Street though)

For the record...

Tonight after spending three hours with a friend whom passed me the information I went to Tosspots for a bite to eat, my daughter Charleygirl and her best mate Lemony06 are at college not too far from Tosspots house and I arranged to meet them there and drive them home after some food. I came in with the info and Lemony06 posted it whilst I ate my tea. There was minmal fun poked at Charleygirls thread last year and I stress 'minimal' and everyone else kind of flipped out over it.

It is possible that four members of Bluemoon can be in a room posting at similar times together.

May I suggest for some light entertainment either a smoke, a beer, a fish tank or anything that anyone wants but ffs why is everyone so fucking anal and paranoid about what goes on when the reality is more often the opposite.

the info you have given goes 100 percent with the info i have been given.

the only possible difference been i have been told tevez has undertaken a medical.

anychance of u clarifying this? everything else you have said i have posted somewhere at some point.

Pollerz said:
the info you have given goes 100 percent with the info i have been given.

the only possible difference been i have been told tevez has undertaken a medical.

anychance of u clarifying this? everything else you have said i have posted somewhere at some point.

Ok I was told specifically Tevez and Eto'o were done deals, I pushed for confirmation and it was as good as done deals but then done deals so I'm gonna stick my neck out and believe they're done. It'll probably all go tits up now but what the heck. RSC was having or has had a medical and the other two are clear targets. From what I've heard here and there I'd also say Elano will be somewhere else next season but I stress that I have no real knowledge to support that.

I'm getting excited now, usually I just laugh at half the shit posted, but it's looking good now. I just can't see why we're signing 3 strikers though, I'm not complaining, but I'd imagine 2 of them + Robinho, Boj and Bellamy would have been enough.

Daniel Sturridge said:
I'm getting excited now, usually I just laugh at half the shit posted, but it's looking good now. I just can't see why we're signing 3 strikers though, I'm not complaining, but I'd imagine 2 of them + Robinho, Boj and Bellamy would have been enough.

I feel the same mate. Although im not getting over excited. Alot of people seem to be agreeing with this article and have heard the same.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Daniel Sturridge said:

I feel the same mate. Although im not getting over excited. Alot of people seem to be agreeing with this article and have heard the same.
Usually I wouldn't get excited but Blue2112 is one of the more respectable posters on here and clearly has a few contacts and Pollerz sounds like he knows people as well. I'm not getting too carried away yet but it is exciting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.