NEWS FROM THE ARNDALE CENTRE

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Cheers for the info. Pollerz. Seems to be legit. We wouldnt have so many people claiming it if it wasnt.

i did post it all about a week ago but nobody seemed to want to pay attention or believe which is fair enough i suppose.

Pollerz said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Cheers for the info. Pollerz. Seems to be legit. We wouldnt have so many people claiming it if it wasnt.

i did post it all about a week ago but nobody seemed to want to pay attention or believe which is fair enough i suppose.

If your right, you'll be respected. ;)

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Pollerz said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:

If your right, you'll be respected. ;)

Thats the plan :)

i smell a rat over aguero. don't ask why. ok, here's why. the forlan link has been brought up again. no way are we going for both forlan and tevez. too similair by half. so either we are covering our back over tevez (maybe), but it would also be a decent cover story if we were talking to athletico about another of their players.

Pollerz said:
blue mate i have been told

tevez had a medical thurs and its practically a done deal.

Eto'o we where not sure on at that point in time but something may have happened since.

RSC has had a medical defo.

and yes lescott and toure are targets so is yaya T

on a personal note it kinda makes me sad we aint going all out for aguero.. but there u have it.

Yeah I'd go along with that, I think we've pulled out all the stops to get Eto'o or to at least get him as close as it appears to be. Got to admit that from the way I was told this afternoon I'd be disappointed if it now didn't happen. Maybe we're gonna unveil em all in the new kits next week? If all these signings come off then I genuinely think this squad can take a top 4 place next season and the public aspiration of top 6 is for the public only. Can't for one minute think Tevez and Eto'o are gonna be here for two years before Champions League football comes knocking at the door.

Pollerz said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:

Ahem Pollerz. Not everybody didnt want to pay attention.

I believed you rite from the of ;)

bizzbo said:
i smell a rat over aguero. don't ask why. ok, here's why. the forlan link has been brought up again. no way are we going for both forlan and tevez. too similair by half. so either we are covering our back over tevez (maybe), but it would also be a decent cover story if we were talking to athletico about another of their players.

Take my word on this, hughes will not sign aguero whilst they rate him at 50mill . fullstop

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Why is it looking good now? Why? Why? Why?

Because this guy is well respected on here, hardly a wum and has 9000+ post. It may mean nothing but he just put his rep on the line haha

He's ITK then? Why is this?

Daniel Sturridge said:
I'm getting excited now, usually I just laugh at half the shit posted, but it's looking good now. I just can't see why we're signing 3 strikers though, I'm not complaining, but I'd imagine 2 of them + Robinho, Boj and Bellamy would have been enough.

Why 3 strikers??? well look how many we are getting rid of

Benji
Evans
Sturridge
Vassell
Jo (maybe)

If we play 4-3-3 we will need fair amount of qaulity frontmen to rotate and keep the team fresh and cover injurys. plus if we get Eto'o he will be in Africa for a while when the season kicks off.

Wide Left: Robinho/bellamy/Petrov
Centre: Eto'o/RSC/Bojinov/Caicedo
Wide Right: Tevez/SWP/Weiss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.