NEWS FROM THE ARNDALE CENTRE

cheers for the info Blue2112 and Pollerz, i hope it all comes true.

i wouldn't take any of the disbelieving remarks personally.after some of the rumours put on here the past week you can't blame people for thinking it's more bullshit half the time. everyones a bit raw and wound up. we got spoilt a bit with how quick the barry deal was done i think.

my own opinion is that i believe these 2 people along with a couple of others are posting info in good faith and are not WUMs.

If these deals are done is there any word on the timing of the announcements ? all this waiting and silence is making alot of people very anxious (me especially)

Pollerz said:
bizzbo said:
i smell a rat over aguero. don't ask why. ok, here's why. the forlan link has been brought up again. no way are we going for both forlan and tevez. too similair by half. so either we are covering our back over tevez (maybe), but it would also be a decent cover story if we were talking to athletico about another of their players.

Take my word on this, hughes will not sign aguero whilst they rate him at 50mill . fullstop

why ? its not like it's his money ! we have some strikers at our club in benjani, vassell, jo, bojinov bellamy and perhaps rsc whos combined transfer fees would blow agueros fee out of the water and a few absolutely fucking worthless on the pitch in terms of goals, this lad is worth every penny. no reason not to buy him unless he himself didnt want us

bobmcfc said:
If these deals are done is there any word on the timing of the announcements ? all this waiting and silence is making alot of people very anxious (me especially)
I reckon they are getting a few done for the kit launch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.