Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've supported City long enough to expect we'll be absolutely shit against a dire Palace team, giving Hodgson his first win of the season, struggle to beat a Shakhtar parked bus, then play brilliantly and bravely at Chelsea only to be fucked over late on by the referee.

But we'll still win the league.

Vinny was injured from the start last season, made it back briefly for Swansea and then out again.
Don't think there was one particular cause of our fall in form maybe teams got to read us better after a few games and learn our weaknesses. (Claudio didn't help either)
Thanks i must be thinking of the season before,i think we had the new manager bounce then tailed off last year ,this year feels different to me

City 13
Utd 13
Arse 13
Chelski 11
Spuds 10
Liverpool 9

I nearly put 15 for City - but seriously what was I thinking. City always manage to mess up at some point.

I'm really looking forward to the Chelsea game, it's the first "real" test, especially on their patch.

I'm confident we will batter them and give them a footballing lesson, can't wait.

I'm really looking forward to the Chelsea game, it's the first "real" test, especially on their patch.

I'm confident we will batter them and give them a footballing lesson, can't wait.

I don't understand that. Liverpool was the first test - they are a team that is likely to make the last 16 of the champions league. Chelsea are the champions. That is the biggest test we are likely to face all season.

One game at a time for me,looking to far ahead and trying to predict scorelines or results is not guaranteed,who honestly would have expected Liverpool to draw at home or Spurs for that matter,I was hoping palace got a result on Saturday and scored as anybody who thinks next week is a forgone conclusion needs to remember typical city ...

15 from 15. If this is Pep's year like we think it is the only challenge is Chelsea in this stretch. And I think we win that game handily as a statement of intent.

I don't understand that. Liverpool was the first test - they are a team that is likely to make the last 16 of the champions league. Chelsea are the champions. That is the biggest test we are likely to face all season.

Dunno if I misread or understand your post.....IMO,I'd expect us to give any team a tough time at our place,Chelsea away will be the first test IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.