Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton (H) W
West Ham (H) W
Man Utd (A) W
Swansea (A) W
Tottenham (H) D/W
Bournemouth (H) W
Newcastle (A) W
Crystal Palace (A) W

8 league fixtures leading up to New Year...............Plenty of points to be had :)

My predictions (taking into account we have no injuries and suspensions to key players)

If we get 22 out of 24 then I think we will be champions ;-)

Would be a collapse of momentous proportions if we were to loose it from there!

59 points from a possible 63! Never been done before. 10 wins from remaining 17 games!

I think I am getting some sort of points OCD.

I think this next 2 weeks will tell us a lot.
If we get 6 points this week and the rags drop 3 then the gap is 11. Should we win at the swamp it will be 14. Your then talking 5 games more or less with the goal difference.
We would then have the added buffer of being able to cop a couple of losses and it would be inconceivable not to win it from such a potential position.
I'm sticking to what I have said all along - I think we will have it won by late March / early April.

Looking at those fixtures I am hoping for maximum points bar the derby.

I think we will drop points in the derby personally as I think the onus isn't on us to win but to maintain the gap, wheras United have to win. Especially if we win our next two games.

The Spurs game will be tough, however I just feel if we want to win the league this year we need to be taking maximum points at home to our rivals this season.

I think this next 2 weeks will tell us a lot.
If we get 6 points this week and the rags drop 3 then the gap is 11. Should we win at the swamp it will be 14. Your then talking 5 games more or less with the goal difference.
We would then have the added buffer of being able to cop a couple of losses and it would be inconceivable not to win it from such a potential position.
I'm sticking to what I have said all along - I think we will have it won by late March / early April.
Hmmm early April you say like when we play the rags at home ;-)

I think Chelsea have the easiest set of fixtures over this period and will be the closest to us at the end of it. I genuinely believe we can get 24 points from the next 8 games. United and Spuds will be tough but nothing harder than Chelsea away and Napoli x 2.

The 5 match thread seems to have been infiltrated by 8 match posters, go start your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.