Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hunger and desire in this team is setting a new standard. Pep is managing them brilliantly. He says we will lose a game and that the reaction is pivotal. He's absolutely right but as a player in this team that would only drive me to ensure we didn't lose a game. Pep is killing 2 birds with one stone with that type of comment and just another example of his man management.

I do think it's important not to count chickens though and I'm sure internally we will be taking it one game at a time.

We are in a great moment, in fact our greatest. Period.

Enjoy it. Drink it in.

Watford have a better away record than home which actually is that great,but they are playing decent football at the moment and have a number of players who will give the rags problems,Arsenal always seem to bottle it when the rags roll up but hopefully over these two games the rags drop points and on paper you would say we are nailed on for two wins but let’s just worry about Southampton on weds,where we will already know the Watford v rag result..

Tbf arsenal beat the rags last season. Plus they're unbeaten at home since March/April if I remember correctly, so it's not gonna be easy for the rags - who aren't the best away from home.

@SergioSilva Agree. Watford have won their last 2 games so they'll be high on confidence. They've also drawn against a decent Liverpool side at the start of the season and beat arsenal so I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to snatch some points off the rags.

I'm taking it that Joe Hart won't be able to play against us when WHU visit next Sunday due to his loan deal.
Just like him to play a blinder if he could play.

I'm taking it that Joe Hart won't be able to play against us when WHU visit next Sunday due to his loan deal.
Just like him to play a blinder if he could play.

Not sure it’d be the end of the world if he could play tbh! I love Hart for what he achieved with us but he’s struggling a bit for form.

Not sure it’d be the end of the world if he could play tbh! I love Hart for what he achieved with us but he’s struggling a bit for form.
If Joe could do us a favour and be really slow down to his left a few times that'd be great

Why? We're not relying on them fucking up. If we keep on taking care of business, it doesn't matter what they do.
Of course mathematically we don't need them to slip up, I'm talking in regards to building an unassailable lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.