Next 3 League Games - Expectations? | The Last 3 Games (Page 51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After their time wasting at ours, I really hope we relegate Southampton

Spoiled a couple of parties for us. 65-66 promotion season from the old Div. 2, we played them last game of the season. Guard of Honour followed by 90 minutes of backs to the wall defending. 0-0. 3rd of May 2003 last game at Maine Road they nicked 1-0. Don't give them a chance to f**k it up at Southampton. Hope we send them down.

I think we will get 9 points and break the 100 barrier which would be incredible. Although it could be very difficult in the last game against Southampton if they are fighting to avoid the drop. If it happens then we must be considered the best PL team ever allied to all the other records that will be broken.

It's incredible to think that we may well break three PL records in the one day against Huddersfield.....most points, most goals and most wins....and then pick up the trophy. What an amazing day it could be.
It won't be as good as winning the title against united would've been but it certainly comes close.

I really hope we get three clean sheets as Ederson has 17 and the Rag keeper 19 (I think). It will be great for him to get the ‘golden glove’ award along with the rest. He has had a great season and has been very much a big part of our success.
CTID

Last edited:
Obviously want to win all three but I'd take two wins and a draw because although 102 points would be harder to break, 100 points sounds oddly more memorable.

Minimum requirement 2 wins and a draw to get 100 points

The goal record is a given so no worries on that front

We will want to put on a show against Huddersfield with the trophy presentation being that day. The players will also want to give Yaya a good sendoff against Brighton who are safe now. And Southampton could already be down by the time we play them. I can see us battering all three tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.