Next 3 to come in

Striker: Benzema - Won't happen.. But damn it would be awesome
Midfield: Eriksen - bringing in some creativity + a "young prospect"
Defender: Zouma - A young prospect to backup for Nastasic

Benzema would be the most expensive one. Eriksen for around 15m £ and Zouma for 10m £.

With Spurs making a 17mil offer for Soldado, Atletico Madrid in talks with Negredo, Real Madrid meeting with Jovetic and Milan coming out today and saying El Shaarawy is no longer for sale I hope City make a move soon for a striker..

Bruun said:
Striker: Benzema - Won't happen.. But damn it would be awesome
Midfield: Eriksen - bringing in some creativity + a "young prospect"
Defender: Zouma - A young prospect to backup for Nastasic

Benzema would be the most expensive one. Eriksen for around 15m £ and Zouma for 10m £.

If they are parting company with Gonzalo , they will never consider selling Benzema . The special relation which Benzema enjoys with Zidane will further add as a roadblock even if Perez goes crazy after buying Cavani ..

TRUE BLUE NO1 said:
With Spurs making a 17mil offer for Soldado, Atletico Madrid in talks with Negredo, Real Madrid meeting with Jovetic and Milan coming out today and saying El Shaarawy is no longer for sale I hope City make a move soon for a striker..

Didn't know Spurs were after Soldado. That wold mean Villa is no longer on their radar right?
Would love for us to snap him (Villa) up.

I agree...I was surprised to read Spurs were interested in Soldado as well. I guess if you believe all the reports, Spurs are also talking with David Villa. Soldado has a 26mil euro release clause so dont think his club will let him go for 10mil less but as they have money issues, anything possible....Dont think Spurs would be able to buy both strikers but at 32years old, not sure Villa is a good investment...

Matt the Giant said:
TRUE BLUE NO1 said:

Didn't know Spurs were after Soldado. That wold mean Villa is no longer on their radar right?
Would love for us to snap him (Villa) up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.