Next 3 to come in

images

Villa,...up front, experienced striker, who can poach goals, and would be the elder statesman of our frontline, all depends on fee and wages.

(Alternatives, if we don't pursue Cavani, would be Lewandowski or Jackson Martinez)

Instead of Jovetic, would prefer Benteke, who has the strength to do well in the Premier League, and proved this last year in his first season over here.

Godin, as cover for centre back, still not convinced by Micah in this position and he does appear to be injury prone. Adil Rami as an alternative.

Luke Shaw, for left back, if Kolarov does leave.

Bale would be the icing on the cake for us this summer, especially if we have missed out on Isco.

(More than 3 I know, but I'm greedy. :-) )

soulmatic said:
http://officialsillyseason.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/oscar-cardozo-a-citizen/

got a word on this an hour ago, not sure how much truth is in it

Are you taking the piss?

and why do we need midfielder or winger ? can anyone answer me :D or because we have money we should buy winger and midfielder D sometimes i think that guys here are 11-12 years old fifa manager players.
i don't think that we need so many players.
first of all we need to buy a striker. without a good striker we can't even dream to win PL. i think that cavani costs more than his reali price is, so jovetic or levandowski can be our top targets. one of them will improve our offence :)
if we sign one of them we can sell or keep dzeko because lewandovski aguero guidetti + attacking players like silva, nasri, navas, milner, denis suarez is enough to be sure that if someone is injured we can easily replace him. and dzeko isn't needed as i think.
in midfield we have yaya-fernandinho as main squad players and garsia rodwell barry + milner if needed is more than enough. don't forget razak too.
deffence looks same, 5 fullbacks mika maicon kola zaba clichy
4 centre backs - kompany, nasta, lescott, rekiki + mika, garsia if needed.
even if we sell lescott and kolarov we don't need to buy someone. only player we need now is a top-class striker and after that we can start our pre-season :).

soulmatic said:
http://officialsillyseason.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/oscar-cardozo-a-citizen/

got a word on this an hour ago, not sure how much truth is in it
Do you know it's against the BM code of conduct to advertise other sites?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=275030" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=275030</a>
"4. Do not advertise personal sites"
Your last 10 posts have been advertising your blog in a spam fashion!
I'm not a fan, I'm not sure what the mods think?

Defenders either:

Godin/Marquinhos

Att. Midfielder:

El Shaarawy/Pjanic

Strikes either:

Lewandowski/Jovetic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.