Next Big Player To Move?

Reus Callejon Matuidi Baines

-----------------Hart
Zaba-Kompany-Manga-Baines
--------------Matuidi
---------Toure-------Silva
--Callejon-------------Reus
-------------Aguero

It has to be Reus or Hummels. Dortmund are struggling right now surely they would want to move to another club who are doing well in the league. If we didn't buy Mangala I would want Hummels but we have to give Mangala a chance. I see Reus going to Madrid which could mean that Bale will leave.

Asad said:
It has to be Reus or Hummels. Dortmund are struggling right now surely they would want to move to another club who are doing well in the league. If we didn't buy Mangala I would want Hummels but we have to give Mangala a chance. I see Reus going to Madrid which could mean that Bale will leave.

Reus has a buyout clause for around half of the £50mill so it won't be him, a better question could be who will be the first £100mill player?

Phil (Duncan Edwards) Jones....possibly in a swap deal with City For Kun plus a trillion

pudge said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I do indeed

Rat boy/dunkin dickhead is very nice bargaining chip, they'll get him imo!!!!

If you think Madrid would want Rooney over Bale that just seems crazy
[bigimg]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090804000746/wikiality/images/6/6a/NotSureIfSerious.jpg[/bigimg]

Who mentioned rooney???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.