Next Bluemoon Meetup ?

Re: Next Bluemoon Meetup ! (29th March ?)

Ammy said:
I may be tempted to attend. Will there be alcohol...?
We decided this was a dry night didn't we?

OJ all round

I've been lucky enough to get a ticket for Arsenal so I will be in London which means I won't be in Manchester so I can't come along.

mammutly said:
I've been lucky enough to get a ticket for Arsenal so I will be in London which means I won't be in Manchester so I can't come along.

If you're not there the whole event is a non starter.

chabal said:
mammutly said:

These things happen, but I've heard on the QT that andyhinch is buying the drinks - all night, for everyone - and GDM is planning a solo, naked conga in aid of distressed maidens everywhere. So the event might still be just about worth attending.

mammutly said:
chabal said:
mammutly said:

These things happen, but I've heard on the QT that andyhinch is buying the drinks - all night, for everyone - and GDM is planning a solo, naked conga in aid of distressed maidens everywhere. So the event might still be just about worth attending.

One of those statements is an obvious lie.

andyhinch would never buy all the drinks.

chabal said:
mammutly said:
chabal said:

Looking forward to th GDM caberet :)

BlueBearBoots said:
chabal said:
mammutly said:

Looking forward to th GDM caberet :)

Met the mankini man from Barcelona today :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.