Next Bluemoon Meetup ?

Re: Next Bluemoon Meetup ! (29th March ?)

couldn't make last 2 but trying to get to this one, whats the script ? i dont know anyone so just turn up with City badge or is there a secret handshake ? is the idea to watch the game ? any time or place been confirmed ?

bluemc1 said:
couldn't make last 2 but trying to get to this one, whats the script ? i dont know anyone so just turn up with City badge or is there a secret handshake ? is the idea to watch the game ? any time or place been confirmed ?

Rowdy drunk lot n the corner is how I found them last

Have we agreed a venue yet?

bluemc1 said:

You have to buy the mods drinks, we also have a table set aside

bluemc1 said:
Get me in a treble vodka, it's a tradition I've decided.

bluemc1 said:

Just ask "Does anyone fancy a pint?"

That tends to work.

Ducado said:
bluemc1 said:

You have to buy the mods drinks, we also have a table set aside

shouldnt be a problem, but last time i was at a table with a mod was Plzen and i copped for the whole bill when they fucking vanished, didnt pay it though thought it was going to get nasty, he was a big fecker

Im skinter than Malky Mcskint from Skintshire, Skintland.

So my attendence is unlikely unless the money tree I planted this morning bears early fruit.

I dont know were you are meeting as well which is wise as you dont want a wino with a bottle of turps spoiling your day

Rascal said:

So my attendence is unlikely unless the money tree I planted this morning bears early fruit.

I dont know were you are meeting as well which is wise as you dont want a wino with a bottle of turps spoiling your day

I'll buy you a pint.

drone won't though - he's a tight fisted bastard.

Rascal said:

I'll buy you a few!! Wouldn't be the same without you there matey!! Is jane coming?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.