Next Bluemoon Meetup ?

Re: Next Bluemoon Meetup ! (29th March ?)

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
I'm up for the 29th... I'm keen as i didnt make this one. Those that thinks its too soon dont have to go after all.

Femibob, dont feel you have to come, people pressuring you is only going to put you off, but you've really got nothing to worry about. I didnt know anyone last meet up and everyone was really friendly, and i'm a fucking idiot.
Exactly we all have that last bit in common

dronefromsector7g said:
I'm up for the 29th... I'm keen as i didnt make this one. Those that thinks its too soon dont have to go after all.

Femibob, dont feel you have to come, people pressuring you is only going to put you off, but you've really got nothing to worry about. I didnt know anyone last meet up and everyone was really friendly, and i'm a fucking idiot.
Exactly we all have that last bit in common
Why do you think I get on, I should be ok for it, start work on Monday so I should have some money, which is nice.

That's the one thing everyone had in common at the last do.

They all agreed you were a fucking idiot.

You and drone.

chabal said:

You and drone.

Its nice to know i helped bring everyone together.

29 Mar pencilled in. Can't afford another trip to Lahndan, plus the hiked cost of the match ticket.

@ girlbob - you've got enough shoes/trainers/pumps now, and tbh, people would rather meet you for who you are, not what you're wearing. So get yer arse down town on the 29th!

another generation said:
29 Mar pencilled in. Can't afford another trip to Lahndan, plus the hiked cost of the match ticket.

@ girlbob - you've got enough shoes/trainers/pumps now, and tbh, people would rather meet you for who you are, not what you're wearing. So get yer arse down town on the 29th!

Absolutely ;-)

I will come if you have one in sep/oct.

chabal said:

You and drone.
Come on now leave me alone, it's not nice to keep having a go like this.

bobmcfc said:
I will come if you have one in sep/oct
We probably will as well, but that's way too long to wait without one. End of March, one in the closed season, enjoying the sun, then Sep/Oct.

Edit: In fact, I might just open a file on this, for the Entertainment Committee's perusal.

bobmcfc said:
I will come if you have one in sep/oct
There will have probably been about another 4 by then at this rate so I'm sure there will be one then too ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.